- Alan Briggs on My Review of “The Golden Ticket: P, NP, and the Search for the Impossible”
- Quantum Mechanic on Approximating the Set Cover Problem
- Derek Bowen on The PageRank Algorithm
- Approximating the Set Cover Problem | LEARNINGlover.com on What is a “Hard” Problem?
- What is a “Hard” Problem? | LEARNINGlover.com on Knapsack Problems
Tag Archives: sum
I’ve added a script which helps to understand arithmetic sequences. At a previous job of mine, there was a policy of holding a dinner party for the company each time we hired a new employee. At these dinners, each employee … Continue reading
Fraction Arithmetic I hope everyone had a good holiday season. I certainly enjoyed mine. Over this season, I had a chance to speak with some youth and their parents. Funny that whenever we discuss that I have a PhD in … Continue reading