- Alan Briggs on My Review of “The Golden Ticket: P, NP, and the Search for the Impossible”
- Quantum Mechanic on Approximating the Set Cover Problem
- Derek Bowen on The PageRank Algorithm
- Approximating the Set Cover Problem | LEARNINGlover.com on What is a “Hard” Problem?
- What is a “Hard” Problem? | LEARNINGlover.com on Knapsack Problems
Tag Archives: shade
A friend introduced me to a type of puzzles called Nonograms and I enjoyed them so much that I wrote a script that automatically generates these puzzles. Nonograms are grid puzzles based on discovering the hidden pattern based on the … Continue reading