Sometimes, the most effective way to understand a new concept is to actually see it in action. Here I have laid the grounds to implement a variety of scripts to help teach many different concepts.
- Alan Briggs on My Review of “The Golden Ticket: P, NP, and the Search for the Impossible”
- Quantum Mechanic on Approximating the Set Cover Problem
- Derek Bowen on The PageRank Algorithm
- Approximating the Set Cover Problem | LEARNINGlover.com on What is a “Hard” Problem?
- What is a “Hard” Problem? | LEARNINGlover.com on Knapsack Problems